Anti COVID-19 Measures
We are aware of the continuing and growing uncertainty that coronavirus disease (COVID19) is causing around the world; therefore, our highest priority is the health and wellness
of our guests and employees. This is why we are reporting to you on the actions we have
taken in response to the outbreak.
Viva Merida Hotel Boutique is developing new safety and hygiene measures and protocols
for interaction with guests.
- All employees will have their temperature taken upon arrival at the hotel (non-contact
infrared digital thermometer).
- They will go through a sanitizing mat.
- They will change clothes and put on their hotel uniform.
- Masks and gloves will be available to all hotel staff.
- Due to the limited space in the reception area, arrival and departure formalities will
be carried out one guest at a time.
- Frequent disinfection of surfaces and objects in contact with guests or employees.
- Car parking service will be avoided.
- Take care that guests respect safety distances.
Common hotel areas
- Several hand disinfections stations in the hotel areas. (Antibacterial gel)
- Signs with the procedures to wash your hands. (Common area bathrooms)
- Breakfast tables will be five feet apart. (1.5 meters apart)
- After breakfast, the tables will be cleaned with specialized sanitizing product.
- Cleaning will be done in the morning and afternoon in all common areas, with specialized sanitizing product.
- Frequent disinfection of surfaces and objects in contact with guests or employees, especially in the areas of greatest contact.
(in addition to all the hygiene procedures that the hotel previously had)
- Before a check-in, the room will be sanitized with a special product.
- Then the cleaning can be carried out.
- Anti-bacterial gel will be made available to guests in each room.
- Disinfection of the cleaning trolley after daily use
- Minibars, televisions, safety boxes and closets will be cleaned and disinfected every time between each check-out and check-in.
As far as food safety is concerned, we will continue with the measures that were in place previously, this means that all food purchased from our suppliers will be washed and disinfected and a strict control will be maintained on its expiry date and state of conservation.
Thank you for the confidence and support you have in us, and we hope to welcome you soon to Viva Merida Hotel Boutique.